This hair mask is fantastic and will leave your hair super soft and shiny. Stop buying masks with mystery ingredients and make your own!
1 Avocado (make sure it is really soft, almost too soft to eat)
1 Tablespoon Raw Honey
3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- Step 1: Make sure the honey and oil are melted a bit if they are not already in liquid form. This will make everything much easier to combine.
- Step 2: Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix.
- Step 3: Separate your hair into sections and coat your whole head with this green mixture. It will be cold and it will drip so make sure you have a towel around your neck and a shower cap ready.
- Step 4: Once hair is coated, put a shower cap on and let it sit for 20 minutes. I would not keep this in longer, it starts to get a funky smell after 20 minutes.
- Step 5: Shower and wash it out. Make sure to rinse a little longer to get out all the clumps.
- Step 6: Style your hair normally!
Hope your enjoy! Leave a comment below if you gave it a try, I would love to hear what you think. I have been doing this once a week for a two weeks now and it really makes a difference in how your hair feels.