I just wanted to check in and let you know that I FINALLY decided when the store will be reopening!
The date is May 22nd (Friday before Memorial day) for the general public.
IF you are signed up for the newsletter you have access to the store on Thursday the 21st. A full day before! I will be emailing out a passcode that will let you see the products and purchase them. Without that you will not be able to get on until the 22nd. If you are not signed up for the newsletter and would like to be, click the "let's talk" tab above. This is going to be one of the many perks of being on my newsletter list.
I know I had previously said I would be opening up in March, but I wasn't able to make that happen. I appreciate everyone's patience. I figured I could share a little bit of what I have planned for BizzyBCrafts for the future.
- Seasonal prints- each season I will be coming out with specific prints that are trendy and related to that season. Instead of posting new items sporadically, I will now be having launches at certain times a year. Working on the specifics, but the general idea is that the style of headbands will stay the same, but the fabrics will change. Each pattern and color will be of very limited supply and will only be around for that particular season. I have been looking up trends for summer 2015 and I am excited to get working on the product line. Please comment below with print suggestions.
- Back to basics- I am going to shrink down the product line that I previously had. Back to basics I am calling it! Again, still working on specifics, but I am going to have a particular number of headband styles available, making it simpler for people to pick what they want. I'd love to hear which headband styles you don't want to see go!
- Headband design- I am working on making the existing headbands better. What do I mean by that? Well for example I want to eliminate the exposed stitch in the back of the turban headband. I want to overall improve the quality of the items I am making. I want to also test some new headbands out and see what you guys think. I will be posting some little sneak peeks on Instagram so make sure you are following me!
- Blog posts/social media/newsletters- I have been looking up and researching so many things in this time "off". Some of these include better ways to post on social media, blog post ideas and newsletter ideas. I am so thankful for all the feedback and blog post ideas on the survey I posted. I have some great blog posts brewing. I really want to post things you want to see as well as things that are going to help you get to know me better. Newsletters are going to be more planned and thought out, there will also be tons of exclusive sales and surprises for people who are subscribed.
- Monthly subscriptions- speaking of subscribing, I have come up with a fantastic idea! I told myself I wasn't going to share this until later on, but I am the worst with secrets/surprises. I am going to have a monthly subscription box (name will likely be more creative than that), with the idea being that you pay a certain price, a discounted price for a certain number of products that will be a surprise. You get a few options as far as, if you want headbands or scarves, adult or child size, pattern and color preferences, but the rest is up to me! Each month I will have specific prints just for the boxes that won't be available in the shop. I can't wait to finalize the details on these, it's going to be fun!
I have been working really hard to make BizzyBCrafts better. Like I said, I truly appreciate everyone's patience and support. Please comment below! And mark your calendars!